< REFRESH >
Topic Title: ITWORKS
Created On: 03/29/2015 11:53 PM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

03/29/2015 11:53 PM

Author Icon
ms_b89

Im using the product itworks stretch cream and im currently 5 months pregnant, and i am a person of darker skin and it has been amazing!! So amazing i now sell it! I just started using the product and these are my 3 week results. My stetch marks are fading already! Email me if intrested: [email protected]

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Use this Physician Finder to find highly qualified physicians who treat stretch marks and striae in the United States and Australia.
ultravioletlaser.jpg
Stretch Mark Removal - Ultraviolet Laser Treatment
Eyewitness News talks to Dr. Jay Adlersberg about Ultraviolet Laser Treatment ...
more more Featured Videos
Advanced BMI Calculator

Sudden weight gain or loss can cause stretch marks, which are a form of scarring. Try to keep your body shape within a healthy range for your gender. This assessment tool may help.

Advanced BMI Calculator

Depression Screener

Did you know that the trauma that causes scars can lead to depression that can affect daily life? If you are feeling anxious, sad, or confused, you are not alone and there are healthcare professionals who can help. Try this short depression screener to learn more.

Depression Screener
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Sponsorship Program | Editorial Policy
Last updated: Apr 23, 2017  © 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.