Stretchmarks1 Forumss

Forum

>
Topic Title: Weight Loss
Created On: 02/17/2010 09:26 AM

12/06/2017 02:53 AM

Author Icon
LisaRay

<p>&#160;Weight loss is common disease worldwide. There are lots of methods to counteract this difficulty. Few mentioned below.[br]1. Green tea.[br]2. Daily exercise.[br]3. Drink water[br]4. Daily Running.</p>
 02/12/2015 03:01 AM

Author Icon
peterhussey79

<p>&#160;Hey if you want to weight loss then there is no only one way. We have to do this if we will focus on multtiple things at the same time. they are: eat well, eat right, exercise daily, do not take stress.</p>
 01/07/2014 01:48 PM

Author Icon
CoffeeThoughts

<p>That sounds scary to me. I'd rather prevent stretch marks than do a potentialy risky treatment. What kind of exercises tighten skin? </p>
 11/18/2013 05:01 PM

Author Icon
Cher777

<p>Marie, I am with you on that one. Actually, I would love to find a doctor who performs carboxytherapy. I am not certain I would actually have it done, but I would like to learn more about the risks and benefits from a professional perspective. I have read that a number of people realize amazing results for their stretch marks. Yet, I also read that air embolism is a possibility (more likely in unskilled hands, I am sure). Outside of California, where are the doctors who perform this procedure?</p>
<p> </p>
 07/17/2013 04:22 PM

Author Icon
marie33

I might have mentioned this in another post, but Carboxytherapy is a relatively new cosmetic procedure. It involves injecting small amounts of carbon dioxide gas just under the skin. What allegedly makes this an effective treatment for stretch marks is it increases blood circulation while simultaneously destroying fat deposits. Because blood circulation is increased, skin elasticity also improves.

I would love to find a Boston-area doctor who does this procedure, if only for evaluation purposes. I hate needles and pain, so it seems kind of scary to me. However, I think I hate my stretch marks even more.
 01/18/2013 05:05 PM

Author Icon
Comet

Hmmm- we're talking about stretchmarks- or most of us are. What are you talking about besides empty platitudes?? What you said could equally apply to anxiety or weight loss or excessive video game playing, etc.. seems like it has nothing to do with stretchmarks and everything to do w/ link-promoting your product. If it works for stretchmarks, fine- share some data. Otherwise, maybe this isn't the right forum for you... Just saying...[br] [br]
quote:

Originally posted by: ashleyajabaut[br]It is becoming very common problem now a days, and for that many treatments are also available which can not cure it completely but at least is effective upto certain extent.[br]
 10/08/2012 07:34 AM

Author Icon
ashleyajabaut

It is becoming very common problem now a days, and for that many treatments are also available which can not cure it completely but atleast is effective upto certain extent.[br]
 10/11/2011 05:17 PM

Author Icon
Cher777

Thank you for the feedback, Amari, although I wish my legs had grown longer (LOL). Anyway, the stretch marks settled right around the thigh area. They bothered me a lot more when I was younger. Nonetheless, I would still like to get rid of them. I have been reading about ablative and non-ablative lasers for so many different types of conditions (e.g., wrinkles, acne scarring, sagging, hyperpigmentation). I wonder if there is a laser that specifically targets stretch marks. If so, has anyone had a treatment?
 10/04/2011 03:07 PM

Author Icon
AmariT

Cher: When did they appear? Was it during puberty? If so, you probably had a growth spurt in which your legs grew too quickly for your skin (in length rather than width).
 09/27/2011 03:44 PM

Author Icon
Cher777

[br]I am thin, and I have always been thin, but somehow I got stretch marks on my thighs. The only logical explanation I can think of for their development is that I have a genetic predisposition to spot weight in that area (both of my sisters also have the dreaded saddlebags). Still, I purposely stay thin so this problem is manageable. If my thigh width has not fluctuated at any discernible level, though, why did the stretch marks form? [br]

RSS
Weight Loss
By LisaRay

Posted: Dec 6, 2017
 Weight loss is common disease worldwide. There are lots of methods to counteract this difficulty. Few mentioned below.1. Green tea.2. Daily exercise.3. Drink water4. Daily Running.

more more Forums
Treating Male Stretch Marks
Stretch marks don't only occur in women; men have them too. Plastic surgeon ...
more more Featured Videos

Dr. Eliot Ghatan

Dr. Eliot Ghatan:

Fighting Stretch Marks with Lasers
  more
  more Heroes
  nominate a Hero
  Hero policy
Advanced BMI Calculator

Sudden weight gain or loss can cause stretch marks, which are a form of scarring. Try to keep your body shape within a healthy range for your gender. This assessment tool may help.

Advanced BMI Calculator

Depression Screener

Did you know that the trauma that causes scars can lead to depression that can affect daily life? If you are feeling anxious, sad, or confused, you are not alone and there are healthcare professionals who can help. Try this short depression screener to learn more.

Depression Screener
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Sponsorship Program | Editorial Policy
Last updated: Oct 19, 2019  © 2019 Body1 All rights reserved.