Anyone here had undergone a laser treatment?

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Anyone here had undergone a laser treatment?
Created On: 01/16/2017 04:04 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

01/16/2017 04:04 AM

Author Icon
Therromes

Hi. I am a proud mother of triplets. I had to undergo a C-section since the normal delivery was impossible in my case. My kids were quite heavy. I am left with stretch marks. I have tried using several creams but they were not effective. I am planning to undergo a laser stretch mark removal treatment from a clinic in Toronto. Anyone here had undergone a laser treatment? What is your opinion on this?

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Use this Physician Finder to find highly qualified physicians who treat stretch marks and striae in the United States and Australia.
teen stretch marks before
Teen Stretch Marks Before
After giving birth, seventeen-year-old Megan is left with huge stretch ...
more more Featured Videos
Advanced BMI Calculator

Sudden weight gain or loss can cause stretch marks, which are a form of scarring. Try to keep your body shape within a healthy range for your gender. This assessment tool may help.

Advanced BMI Calculator

Depression Screener

Did you know that the trauma that causes scars can lead to depression that can affect daily life? If you are feeling anxious, sad, or confused, you are not alone and there are healthcare professionals who can help. Try this short depression screener to learn more.

Depression Screener
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Sponsorship Program | Editorial Policy
Last updated: Aug 20, 2017  © 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.