Have you tried this product? I have been told that it works!

< REFRESH >
Topic Title: Have you tried this product? I have been told that it works!
Created On: 03/24/2014 12:24 AM

View topic in raw text format.

Bookmark and Share

03/29/2015 11:19 PM

Author Icon
ms_b89

YES IT WORKS! I am 5 months pregnant and i  persoanlly sell the product and recently started to use it on my self, and its amazing! I have dark skin, and it seemed to work better on caucasian people, but its working out great on me! I promise you it works! You can email me if your interersted. [email protected] Here are my results and other clients

REPLY     Quote     Top     Bottom    
 03/23/2015 05:05 PM

Author Icon
SarahLouise01

Wow.  That looks too good to be true. 

I would question whether they are photoshopped.  The skin just looks way too smooth compared to teh original pic. 

If it works - amazing! 

05/02/2014 04:15 PM

Author Icon

That looks amazing at reducing stretchmarks, SUGE! So amazing that - are you sure the pictures aren't doctored? A close family member who lost a lot of weight in a few weeks (after putting on a lot over the past year because of a hormone problem) might be very interested, given that the weight gain causes big, long stretchmarks-

Any more testimonials, before/afters?

03/24/2014 12:24 AM

Author Icon
SUGE

I have found a product that is a moisterizer, but people who have used it are saying that it is a miracle for both stretch marks and scars as the picture shows, it is called Brilliant, have you tried it? I am looking for people who have used it, I would like to know your results.

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/SHOWME/products/view/US-1071-00#.Uy-sAoWebII

Bookmark and Share

View topic in raw text format.
< REFRESH >
RSS

Use this Physician Finder to find highly qualified physicians who treat stretch marks and striae in the United States and Australia.
Photo courtesy Creative Commons
Can Stretch Marks Go Away? Stretch Marks In Pregnancy
FREE Pregnancy Stretch Mark Removal and Prevention eCourse packed with ...
more more Featured Videos
Advanced BMI Calculator

Sudden weight gain or loss can cause stretch marks, which are a form of scarring. Try to keep your body shape within a healthy range for your gender. This assessment tool may help.

Advanced BMI Calculator

Depression Screener

Did you know that the trauma that causes scars can lead to depression that can affect daily life? If you are feeling anxious, sad, or confused, you are not alone and there are healthcare professionals who can help. Try this short depression screener to learn more.

Depression Screener
Home | About Us | Press | Make a Suggestion | Content Syndication | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Sponsorship Program | Editorial Policy
Last updated: Dec 18, 2017  © 2017 Body1 All rights reserved.